Launched last October 18, 2022, the HONOR 70 5G is the first camera phone to use the latest camera sensor of Sony. The HONOR 70 5G, aside from having a strong support from Google, uses the the Sony IMX800 Super Sensing Dual Main Camera with Solo Cut Mode making it the perfect device for content creators, wanna-be vloggers, and even students with intense video deliverables at school.
Since its launch, the HONOR 70 5G has been creating quite a buzz because of its remarkable videography innovations:
1. Solo Cut Mode. HONOR 70 5G features a 54MP Dual Main Camera with Sony IMX800 Image Sensor, Dual 1080P HD videos, and a 3-stop zoom full view that captures every corner. The powerful camera is equipped with the industry’s first Solo Cut Mode. Solo Cut Mode is so simple and easy to do. When opening the camera, you just have to select ‘more’ then select ‘solo cut.’ Click this link https://www.instagram.com/p/CkIxtiZhyQM/ and see how it works.
2. Multi-videos for one take recording. Users can now use the front and rear cameras simultaneously with just one shot. Furthermore, to make the vlogging experience more engaging, aside from its 1080p video shooting and a resolution of 2520 x 1080 pixels, users can opt to choose from any of the following modes: Front to Rear Seamless Recording, Dual View Recording (Front & Rear Cameras), Picture-in-Picture (Two Rear Cameras), and Fast-Slow-Motion Recording.
3. 4K video recording in 30fps. HONOR 70 5G delivers 4K video recording in 30fps in standard video recording. This allows users to produce portrait vlogs. Equipped with an exceptional Dual Main Camera featuring a 54MP IMX800 Super Sensing Main Camera with the industry’s first 1/1.49-inch sensor, a 50MP Ultra-Wide & Macro Main Camera and a 2MP Depth Camera, the HONOR 70 5G delivers an advanced imaging experience.
4. Person Re-Identification and Person Temporal Tracking Technology. This feature allows users to spotlight specific persons in group videos. Even if your subject is out of frame, it can automatically return even if the subject being spotlighted leaves the frame while recording. This takes your creative vlogging to a whole new level.
5. Stunning Immersive Viewing Display. the HONOR 70 comes with a 6.67-inch OLED 58o Curved Display and 1.51mm ultra-slim bezels on both left and right frames. The screen supports 1.07 billion colors, 100% DCI-P3 and HDR 10+. The screen provides users with vivid colors and immersive entertainment experiences with sharp, crisp details.
6. Revamped Dual Ring Camera Design. HONOR 70 5G continues the classic N-Series Classical Dual Ring Design and features an axisymmetrically Evolved Dual Ring camera design. The top ring has a 2MP depth camera and a 54MP Super Sensing Main Camera, while the bottom ring has a 50MP Ultra Wide and Macro Main Camera and a flashlight.
7. Ultra-long battery life and Supercharge. The HONOR 70 5G is packed with 4800mAh battery. It can deliver a full day of uninterrupted use for all-day productivity. Users can easily power up their device to 60% from 3% in just 20 minutes as it is equipped with 66W HONOR Wired SuperCharge technology.
Customers can still pre-order the HONOR 70 5G and get a FREE premium JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker worth Php 6,999 until October 28, 2022 in the following stores: HONOR Store: bit.ly/HONORPHStore and HONOR Store on Lazada: bit.ly/HONORPHLaz
SIGN UP TO DAILY NEWSLETTER
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
- What makes the HONOR 70 5G the #BestVloggingPhone
- Check all news and articles from the latest Tech updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.